Junior Account Executive
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a Junior Account Executive who will provide support of program and budget management throughout the promotional planning and execution process. A successful Jr. AE will be responsible to assist other agency team members with project management, and execution, budget management and post program analysis of promotional programs on behalf of the client. Results will be obtained through effective communication and superior follow-up with internal agency departments and/or client and other third-party vendor contacts.
Take this opportunity to join North America s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Perform project management duties including: program tracking, timeline development and management, budget management and reconciliation, post-promotional analyses, and internal and external reporting.
- Develop effective internal relationships to facilitate communication and execution with internal departments to ensure that client deliverables are successfully achieved.
- Communicate and interact effectively with agency team members in all departments and/or clients to deliver timely information and reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience required
- 0-2 years of experience in Project Management type role in Marketing, Advertising and/or Promotion Field
- Self-starter who is able to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills; Superior attention to detail; Flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude