Western Region Business DevelopmentArchitectural Accessories and Door ControlsGroup including Glass SolutionsASSA ABLOY Architectural Accessories andDoor Controls includes the product lines of Markar, McKinney, Pemko, Rockwood,Norton and Rixson. Glass Solutions includesa complete line of commercial hardware solutions for glassentrances and wall systems.This position will be responsible for thebusiness development and reporting of these brands and product lines individuallyand as a package in five Door Security Solutions territories defined as Region4. You will work closely with theindividual agencies and all personnel within those agencies to protect existingbusiness while identifying and developing new business.Position reports to the Vice President ofBusiness Development for this division and requires a minimum of 60% travel. Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce and execute a sales strategy plan for each territory that ensures company expectations are met for sales growth, profit margin, and account penetration for each business segment.
- Analysis and reporting of territory and regional performance as required
- Identify and provide needed resources to support DSS sales teams.
- Assist in the development of architectural specification opportunities through presentation and promotion of all brands and product lines.
- Provide direction and support related to application and code information to end user representatives
- Identify and develop opportunities and relationships within the glass and glazing industry.
- Identify and communicate to management market opportunities related to new products and programs
- Develop market specific buying programs as required and approved by supervisor
- Actively participate in the resolution of customer or sales team issues
- Maintain contact and develop relationships within all Architectural Accessories and Door Controls manufacturing companies
- Bachelor degree or equivalent industry work experience required
- Minimum 5 years outside sales experience in commercial hardware industry. Must include knowledge and experience in the glass channel.
- Minimum 60% scheduled travel. All travel must be goal specific and based on collaboration with Door Security Solutions principles and Vice President of Business Development
- Ability to understand and navigate complex channels to generate growth maximizing strategies.
- Self-motivated with ability to independently drive results while working in a team structure.
- Knowledge of ASSA ABLOY accessory and door controls brands and competitors
- Knowledge of brands and competitors in the glass and glazing industry
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Computer skills include advanced spreadsheet, word processing, power point
- Must reside within region.Preference for existing industry relationships in region.