Who We Are
DreamLine is a leading global manufacturer and distributor of high quality shower doors, tub doors, shower enclosures and acrylics shower bases. We are passionate about smart and visionary design delivering affordable luxury bathroom solutions to the bath and shower marketplace. We are a fast-growing forward-thinking organization, that puts talent first.
The Position Details
The Jr. Salesforce Administrator is part of the IT team that supports the entire organization in developing, programming and supporting the CRM tool as well as organizational processes. This position serves as a liaison between management and the users of the tool. The Salesforce Administrator also troubleshoots and works with end-users to insure the application meets their needs and keeps pace with changes in program operations, policies and procedures. The Salesforce Administrator serves on the Marketing team to administrate and support the organization.
- Daily administration and support of Cases in the Salesforce database, including but not limited to managing a multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Daily administration and support of Data.com by providing marketing leads and support to front-line sales colleagues.
- Daily administration and support of Marketing Cloud.
- Working with management and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and triggers.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards.
- Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes including outside consultants as needed.
- Manage the software testing process.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Train new and existing users on how to use the database applications.
- Keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements.
- Provide application users with technical support.
- Log and track identified system problems through resolution.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed.
- Critical thinker, active listener, and effective communicator (both written & verbal).
- Dependable and flexible with the ability to work on multiple assignments as needed.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and strict deadlines.
Why you should Work for DreamLine
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) program with company match
- Short and long term disability program
- Paid Time Off
- Working in a state of the art facility with all the tools needed to succeed
- 6 month to 3 years Salesforce experience.
- Recent college grads are encouraged to apply
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator Certification required (may be obtained on the job).
- College degree or equivalent work or technical experience.
- Knowledge of banking operations and processes highly desired.
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools.
Associated topics: .net, architecture, c, c/c++, c#, design pattern, develop, lead, senior software engineer, software architect