Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Lead Generation Support Specialist, you will manage and grow a sales pipeline via in-depth vetting of qualified new opportunity leads for ePlus. You will manage and report on all leads disseminated to the sales force and collaborate on ways to streamline and improve lead generation activity.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
A self-starter willing to make outbound, warm sales calls, research for lead generation and make numerous follow-up calls to uncover potential business.
- Proactively participate in the innovation of new techniques and strategies for streamlining process to disseminate leads
- Identify prospects project needs, budget, timelines, business issues and obstacles
- Set pre-qualified meetings, webcasts and conference calls for the outside sales team
- Generate new business through inbound lead follow up
- Perform in-depth online research to qualify sales leads from various sources
- Enter and maintain leads, opportunities and account information in Microsoft CRM
- Disseminate leads to various sales constituents, as appropriate
- Track, manage and report on all generated leads and related CRM activity
- Follow-up with lead contacts and provide additional information, as appropriate
- Offer add-on opportunities to our customers such as warranty uplifts, service agreements, accessories, or supplies
- Develop successful relationships with sales, vendors, and internal departments
- Learn about the programs available at our major vendor suppliers
- Assist with open order management, insuring that open orders are delivered to the customer expediently and accurately
- Accurately place orders into the system from customer-issued POs
- Follow-up on orders to ensure their successful delivery within customer expectations
- Perform extensive customer and market research to help uncover ePlus staffing engagements
- Track staffing-related leads and provide regular reports and updates
- Complete other projects and additional responsibilities, as needed or assigned
- Knowledge of computers/networking and the IT industry as a whole
- Excellent communication/phone skills is a must
- Ability to prioritize and multi task is a must
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite of products is a must
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor s degree is preferred
- 1+ years of sales or customer service experience preferred
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. At this time, ePlus will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Associated topics: assist, desktop, front desk, help desk, patient, service, systems administrator, technical, technician i, technician iii