Viracor Eurofins is dedicated to being the leading specialty diagnostics laboratory partner in immunology, infectious disease, and allergy testing. We offer a range of unique clinical laboratory and biopharmaceutical services and provide exceptional test turnaround times. More than 4,000 healthcare providers, commercial laboratories, and biopharmaceutical companies rely on us for our unique and convenient services.
Viracor Eurofins is searching for a Director of Marketing
in Lee's Summit, MO . Candidates within a commutable distance to Lees Summit, MO are encouraged to apply.
This is a Full Time
position. Schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.,
with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lee's Summit, Missouri are encouraged to apply. Basic Function and Scope of Responsibility:
The Director of Marketing is primarily responsible for providing leadership and management of the Company's marketing organization and all marketing activities, which include: Corporate marketing, brand messaging, strategic positioning, product marketing, product management, partner/channel marketing, and target market and segment strategy. The Director of Marketing will drive the Company's efforts to position itself as a leader in our markets driving compelling value to achieve the Company's revenue goals. Employee Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Develop and maintain a 3-5 year marketing plan aligned with Company's strategy as well as annual plans for execution.
- Evaluate industry and market trends and competitive strategies to recommend product/ service positioning and pricing.
- Define the appropriate marketing organization for the company's maturity/size.
- Lead strategic planning including corporate positioning market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans, and related product positioning.
- Provides leadership and supports the identification of new product and market opportunities while utilizing research to determine feasibility. Lead the creation and direction of brand and marketing strategies for product management including market and customer research for new market and product requirements, interface with R&D and laboratory for product development, product pricing and product lifecycle management.
- Provides leadership and supports the identification of published studies and creates publication strategies that support the marketing message and strategies of the company's products.
- Partner closely with VP Sales to develop and manage all strategies and programs.
- Work with Sales leadership to develop monthly, quarterly and annual sales and profitability forecasts for all products.
- Promote and reinforce effective communication with medical advisors and key opinion leaders.
- Build solid alignment between marketing and field sales team.
- Build solid alignment among marketing, R&D and operations to enhance product development.
- Translate complex scientific and technical messages into clear and concise sales messages.
- Oversee product marketing including product launch management, sales training, presentations, sales tools, competitive analysis, life cycle analysis and general sales support.
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events collateral materials, analyst and market research management, and website design and content either directly or on an outsourced basis.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities including revenue and margin targets for products and programs. Leverage Salesforce reporting and management tools.
- Oversee and provide direction to the management of vendor relationships such as advertising agency, public relations firms, market research firms, etc. to ensure business needs are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we offer:
- BA in relevant field required, M.B.A preferred
- 10+ years marketing experience in comparable industries with 4 years in a senior management position.
- Strong strategic planning and analysis skills in sales, marketing, and business (competitive) strategy.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with people at all levels in an organization
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and consensus building skills
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives, providing personal leadership through example.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, staff, and outsourced resources to create results driven, team oriented environment.
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Proficient in strategic planning, budgeting, market research, brand management, messaging and positioning of healthcare solutions and services specifically; diagnostic products, platforms and programs
- Proficient in analysis
- Demonstrated experience working in a diverse team environment
- Excellent coordination, problem solving, conflict resolution and consensus building skills
- Willing to travel 30%+
- Willing to work outside normal business hours as job dictates
- Ability to make independent decisions regarding matters of significance
- Goal oriented, with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Keenly attentive to detail
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- High level of proficiency with PC based software programs
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options. Physical Requirements:
- Physical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders repetitively to operate a keyboard and other office equipment, use a telephone, access file cabinets and other items stored at various levels, including overhead
- Ability to speak and hear well enough to communicate clearly and understandably with sufficient volume to ensure an accurate exchange of information in normal conversational distance, over the telephone, and in a group setting
- Ability to continuously operate a personal computer for extended periods of time (4 or more hours)
- Mental acuity sufficient to collect and interpret data, evaluate, reason, define problems, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, make valid judgments and decisions
The essential physical and mental requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To learn more about Viracor Eurofins, please visit the following websites www.viracor-eurofins.com and www.eurofinsus.com
. Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
With over 30 years of specialized expertise in infectious disease, immunology and allergy testing for immunocompromised and critical patients, Viracor Eurofins is committed to helping medical professionals, transplant teams, reference labs and biopharmaceutical companies get results faster, when it matters most. Viracor is passionate about delivering value to our clients by providing timely, actionable information - never losing sight of the connection between the testing we perform and the patients we serve. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.