Head of Growth
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
We're Company -- an on-demand marketplace for lawn care and gardening services. We’re looking for a *STELLAR* Head of Growth to run a high performing marketing team.
A little about us: We launched five years ago and we're now operating in over 120 cities across 41 states. We have hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of thousands of lawn care professionals on the platform, and we've raised funding from world-class investors like Y Combinator, Bullpen Capital, Joe Montana, Alexis Ohanian, Barbara Corcoran and others.
This is a marketing leadership role focused on developing a growth strategy and operationalizing it. You will report directly to the CEO. We're looking for a player/coach, as you'll both be hands-on in specific channels (email marketing, Google Ads, SEO, etc) while also leading the marketing team.
Here's what we're looking for:
- You have successfully lead a growth team, and achieved impressive results
- You have deep expertise with at least one direct response channel (FB / Google Ads, etc), and have a working familiarity with many others (email, PPC, SEO, content marketing, PR, community building, affiliate marketing, etc). You're willing to get into the weeds and be hands-on.
- You have set up and managed marketing analytics and BI for a sophisticated marketing organization, and are extremely fluent in marketing attribution, modeling, cohort analysis, and more. You understand how to collect clean, useful data, and drive insights. You are fluent in statistics.
- You can work with the product org to come up with new marketing experiments, and build growth levers into the product. You are extremely familiar with A/B testing.
- You can develop annual, quarterly, and monthly strategic plans.
- You have experience leading and managing a team, as well as outside vendors, contractors and third parties. You know how to set goals and ensure your team hits them. You can coach people and help them perform and improve. You know how to hire great growth talent.
- You love working hard, not just for financial rewards, but for the opportunity to grow personally.
- You are intellectually curious and you get stuff done. Results are what matter to you.
Loading some great jobs for you...