FactSet's product suite of smart analytics and unique data empower the world's leading financial service professionals to make more informed decisions every day. At our heart is an inclusive community unified by the spirit of going above and beyond. Our philosophy is to embrace diversity, and that our best ideas can come from anyone, anywhere, at any time. We continuously look ahead to advance the future and technology of our industry, by rolling up our sleeves to solve tough problems together, and by learning from our successes, as well as our failures.
As an internal communication's writer for FactSet, you will be responsible for developing content and stories to inform and engage our employees in alignment with our employer brand. The work will span across numerous communications channels including executive email, company newsletters, intranet pages, social media posts, scripts for video presentations, and recruiting collateral. You will have the opportunity to work with global stakeholders in a fast-paced environment on a talented team.
What you'll do:
* Work closely with stakeholders and other members of the communications team to create engaging internal communications collateral.
* Provide well-written, researched, validated, clear, consistent business communications on a number of topics that span company announcements, meeting presentations, multimedia, scripts, key messages, and Human Resources initiatives including Benefits and Recruiting materials.
* Ensure the consistency of our brand, tone, and message
* Craft thoughtful employee-focused collateral on company-wide events and HR initiatives
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in communications, English, Communications, Journalism or related field.
* Experience in internal communications marketing, public relations and/or mass communications, particularly for the financial services audience
* Solid grasp of persuasive writing techniques for different mediums.
* Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail
Why Life is Better as a FactSetter:
* Secure your future with our discounted employee stock purchase program and 401K matching
* 4 weeks paid time off your first year of employment
* No or low cost medical, dental and vision care
* Free lunch Monday-Thursday, plus a variety of snack and beverages in the office daily
* Reimbursement for eligible expenses related to the CFA, CIPM, CAIA and FRM exams
* Wellness programs including gym discounts and more
* 16 weeks paid parental leave for the primary caregiver (4 weeks for secondary)
* Employee referral bonuses
At FactSet, we celebrate diversity of thought, experience, and perspective. We are committed to disrupting bias and a transparent hiring process. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. FactSet participates in E-Verify.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Associated topics: communication, communication specialist, copywriter, correspondent, journalism, news, newspaper, publication, reporter, writer