Inside Sales Account Executive SIS Supplemental and Intervention
2535 Soderquist Ct
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Requisition ID: 15173
Job Title: Inside Account Executive
Reports To: Inside Sales Manager
Department/Division: Inside Sales
Join a dynamic team of Inside Sales professionals to sell proven K-12 programs, digital products, and services for today s classrooms. The Inside Sales Account Executive partners daily with administrators and teachers to provide solutions that accelerate student success toward district initiatives. Territory management utilizing SalesForce.com (CRM Database) includes existing and new business opportunities. This role leverages the expertise of industry leading consultants and curriculum specialists for customer presentations and consultations. With a great work life balance and opportunities for advancement, the Inside Sales Account Executive is provided a competitive base salary, plus incentive plan and accelerators for exceeding quota.
* Manage assigned territory. Develop comprehensive territory plan for assigned accounts that showcases customer s strategic initiatives, prioritizes business goals, and exhibits understanding of competitive landscape all while implementing solutions that meet customer defined needs
* Work collaboratively with field team counterpart to strategize on targeted districts and state campaigns.
* Engage collaboratively in meetings with HMH consultants and content specialists to strategize on campaigns, customer needs, and professional development plans that drive student achievement and territory success in meeting assigned quota.
* Create ongoing plan for prioritization of customer calls, emails and scheduled appointments to drive sales pipeline advancement, accurate forecasting and quota achievement.
* Proactively share market trends, industry news, competitive information with leadership to impact future HMH offerings and solutions.
* Effectively maintain and grow knowledge of accounts, HMH offerings, and key trends in education to develop credibility amongst customers and internal colleagues.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent educational experience * Minimum 1 year sales experience with a proven track record in meeting quota, or equivalent years of educational technology sales experience and or teaching experience is desirable. * Proficient in MS Office and Sales Management Software
Seeking a candiate with Intervention Experience
Preferred Education, Experience and Abilities:
* Educational/Technology sales experience and teaching skills are desirable.
Travel: Requires some travel, 0-10%.
* Might be in a stationary position for a considerable time (sitting and/or standing). * The person in this position needs to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc. * Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. * Must be able to collaborate with colleagues via face to face, conference calls, and online meetings.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (NASDAQ:HMHC) is a global learning company dedicated to changing people s lives by fostering passionate, curious learners. As a leading provider of pre-K 12 education content, services, and cutting-edge technology solutions across a variety of media, HMH enables learning in a changing landscape. HMH is uniquely positioned to create engaging and effective educational content and experiences from early childhood to beyond the classroom. HMH serves more than 50 million students in over 150 countries worldwide, while its award-winning children's books, novels, non-fiction, and reference titles are enjoyed by readers throughout the world.
For more information, visit
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.