40% of ISG’s revenues come from our Go-Digital initiatives, and we have ambitious growth plans over the next three years. The Digital Strategy & Solutions Service Line spearheads our Digital solutions and offerings in the market is a key driver of this growth.
Our Digital Strategy & Solutions consist of 5 key domains:
a) Agility @ Enterprise Scale
b) Digital Backbone & Cloud Operating Models
c) Emerging Technology @ Enterprise Scale (Analytics, AI, Cybersecurity, Blockchain,…)
d) Business Model Value and Innovation
e) Digital Engineering & Manufacturing
To strengthen our Digital Practice, we are looking for seasoned Consultants who will help ISG clients in defining, measuring and executing on how digital drives value and transforms their business models – and operating models.
The Consultant will play a key role in delivering Digital projects in the above domains in projects with our clients, help to shape our offerings, and grow within our ISG Digital practice.
The Consultant will be part of multinational consulting teams in sales solutioning, delivery of ISG methodology and tools, and in market-facing content development / thought leadership. He/She will lead in the development of initial assessments, strategies, workload and/or portfolio analysis, project plans, market capabilities, and roadmap development for the Digital Transformation & Architecture – and run large programs across multiple clients within this discipline.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Deliver complex Digital Strategy, Business Model Innovation & Operating Model Transformation engagements for ISG as part of multinational consulting teams
• Experience and expertise in one or more of the following areas: next generation application technology, cloud operating models, future workplace design, predictive analytics, enterprise architecture, solution architecture
• Contribute towards growing the Digital practice of ISG – actively creating and driving a community around one of the key ISG Digital themes
• Enable strong collaboration with SMEs across ISG service lines and Industry teams to help grow and expand the Digital Services Portfolio
• Work with Partners and Directors (and where needed Regional Sales teams and DG teams) on pursuits to lead effective client/project solution development that balances the use of repeatable/accredited practice solution components with industry context.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Qualifications:
• 4-8 years recent consulting experience in enterprise and application architecture in customer-facing roles, or suitable experience within a corporate IT department in a variety of leadership positions across IT Operations, Architecture and Security
• Expertise in defining target business capabilities and value maps/streams at enterprise level for the G500.
• An understanding of organizational roles and responsibilities associated with enterprise IT and the nuances in B2B, B2C, asset-heavy and B2, B2C industry segments.
• Good experience with IT service delivery and operations. Hands-on experience is a nice to have.
• Expert with Application delivery models (DevOps and multimodal delivery) and ability to understand application architectures for cloud modernization with working knowledge of architecture of public and on-premise hybrid-cloud solutions
• Broad enterprise application experience with leading ERP stacks such as SAP, Oracle, etc. and other platform such as HRIS, CRM, etc.
• Knowledge and experience with DevOps processes and tools highly desired
• Broad exposure to major SaaS solutions like Workday, Salesforce as well as iPaaS / managed PaaS trends and offerings in the market
• Knowledge of workloads and patterns for cloud migration and architecting
• Technical proficiency and comfort with variety of Operating System and Database platforms
• Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms
• Bachelor of Arts or Science degree in a technical or scientific field
• MBA/MS or other advanced degree(s) desirable
• ITIL Foundation Qualification desirable
• Cloud certifications desirable
• Agile, SAFe, Scrum, or Kanban certification(s) desirable
• 80% - 100% required
Technical & Professional Traits:
• Fully understands, and has experience with the Consulting Lifecycle
• Worked for Tier 1 consultancies at some point in their career for at least 3+ years across their overall professional career
• Been part of diverse, multi-disciplinary teams to solve complex technology related issues in real life industry relevant scenarios
• Hands on experience with specific Practice competencies & themes through client engagement work in Tier 1 consultancies, or through direct employment with large global enterprises in the specific industry
• Strong, 3+ years of experience in 1-2 industry segments, and is knowledgeable of critical success factors/issues that are emerging due to the impact of the Digital Industrial Economy for those industries
• Comfortable with working within a matrix management operating model
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...