Junior Commercial Account ExecutiveWhat you will do
The Junior Commercial Account Executive is responsible forpromoting and selling Tyco Integrated Security services and technology. Thisincludes building relationships, closing new business for Tyco IntegratedSecurity and ensuring customer retention. This person is the TycoIntegrated Security \"brand steward\", charged with telling the TycoIntegrated Security story and clearly demonstrating that Tyco IntegratedSecurity is the leading electronic security provider. The position isresponsible for securing profitable sales and upgrades to new Tyco IntegratedSecurity Commercial customers while maximizing customer satisfaction andretention by initiating post installation follow-ups. This rep will alsohave a commanding knowledge of our product line, as well as that of ourservices.How you will do it
What we look for:Education andExperience:
- Adhere to current Tyco IntegratedSecurity policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Create new market share by selling TycoIntegrated Security products and services to new local commercial customers.
- Generate an average of 6 proposals per weektotaling $15,000.00 in NSP at a minimum.
- Identify prospects utilizing creativelead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships withexisting customers.
- Independently establish call plans andcustomer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time andterritory management techniques.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge ofcomplete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs throughin-house training and reading/research.
- Obtain referrals and work with Centersof Influence.
- Process work order and complete allpaperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Conduct post installation follow-up bycontacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customersatisfaction once the customer has been in service.
- College degree preferred.
- High school degree or equivalentrequired.
- Preferred experience in IT or othertechnology sales industry.
- Experience providing excellent customerservice or retail sales.
- Excellent oral, written andpresentation skills with the ability to present to senior level executiveswithin the customer and Tyco Integrated Security organizations
- Action Oriented
- Drive for Results
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Builds Effective Teams
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Organizational Agility
- Conflict Management
- Managing Diversity
- Peer Relationships
- Problem Solving
- Technical Learning
- Time Management
- Developing Direct Reports &Others
Who we are
- Valid drivers' license with cleandriving record
- Ability to work a full-time schedule
- Available for local travel
Johnson Controls is an equalemployment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status asa qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protectedby law. For more information, please view EEOis the Law
. If you are an individual with adisability and you require an accommodation during the application process,please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou