Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of eight hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more than 700,000 New Mexicans.
We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
Type of Opportunity: Full Time
Work Schedule: Days
Location: Rev Hugh Cooper Admin Center
* High School Diploma or GED
Five to eight years of experience as an Administrative or Executive Assistant with increasing responsibilities. Requires exceptional organizational and people skills. Ability to deal with all levels of staff and management within the organization, as well as the public, under highly stressful conditions. Must be able to deal with multiple priorities and track a high level of detail in a fast-paced environment
Competencies and skills:
* SKILL-Basic Office Equipment * Communicating with Individuals & Groups * Providing a Healthy Environment * Responding to a Crisis * SKILL-Microsoft Office * Organizational Skills * SKILL-Ability to deal with all levels of staff and management within the organization, board members, as well as the public, under highly stressful conditions. * Typing skill
May coordinate and attend meetings of at least one sub-committee of the PHS Board of Directors, prepare sub-committee packages and act as minute-taker, along with all other sub-committee related duties.
Supports a leader level 2 or 3.
Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
* Competitive salaries
* Full medical, dental and vision insurance
* Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
* Free wellness programs
* Paid time off (PTO)
* Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
* Continuing education and career development opportunities
* Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
About New Mexico
New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation's best places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.