Take your career as an Administrative Assistant to the next level by joining a fast-paced, ever-growing team via OfficeTeam. In this Administrative Assistant role, you will perform various administrative and office support duties. Do your talents include mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design? Then we have the Administrative Assistant position for you. This Administrative Assistant role is a short term temporary-to-full time opportunity and is located in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
- Greet and instruct visitors
- Answer telephone calls
- Support a variety of projects for other employees
- Perform word processing, filing and faxing
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Applicant must be familiar with word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Solid understanding of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Microsoft PowerPoint experience
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Outlook
- Command of Microsoft Office
- Ability to use the internet for research
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
A growing, dynamic company would love to hear from you if you are a passionate self-starter that thrives in a creative environment. A candidate will be chosen by the end of the week. Contact us now!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888-###-#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.