The company operates within the Health Care sector.Develops and executes business development strategies. Establishes and monitors results-producing relationships with referring physicians, case managers, social workers and payers. Educates team members and referral sources about our hospital's physical medicine and rehabilitation service capabilities, rehabilitation industry changes, specific hospital clinical programs, clinical outcomes and appropriate patient referrals/admissions. Provides leadership and oversight to the clinical liaison team as well as the admissions team. This position will report directly to hospital CEO.
- Clinical background as a Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, or Occupational Therapist strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required. Masters preferred.
- Minimum of five years progressive experience in healthcare sales and marketing required.
- Knowledge of managed care and physical rehabilitation required.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze business development opportunities and work in a self directed environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with members of the marketing and nurse liaison teams to achieve established referral goals.
Associated topics: activity therapist, clinician, inpatient, lactation consultant, mhlb physical, orthopedic therapy, physical, physical therapist, rehab, therapist assistant