The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner and sister company to HBO and Warner Brothers. We are the company that owns CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, TCM, truTV, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! Turner Recruiting is the team who finds great talent for all these brands. Our team is growing as the company does and we are looking for game changers to join us!
See what it's like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
You will work alongside a team of seasoned recruiters to identify passive candidates for a specific job, job family or future opportunities. You will be a storyteller; telling folks the cool stuff we do and about the smart people who do it. You will be a matchmaker; introducing a hiring manager to their next hire before they even know they need them. You will be a know-it-all; telling a business leader where they can find the people they need and how we are going to get them. You will be a team player because you know that passing the ball is just as important as making the shot.
* Proactively identify passive candidates by utilizing multiple strategies including: online databases, online research tools, social media, job boards, contact lists, and employee referrals, as well as through networking and cold calling.
* Generate candidates through extensive name generation research, relationship building, complex internet searches, existing talent pool database scrubbing, and research
* Works closely with the Recruiters to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies (e.g social media campaigns) aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals. Manage multiple searches supporting several recruiters at any one time.
* Work directly with hiring managers to understand pipeline needs and partner to build the appropriate experience to execute on it such as hosted networking events/meet-ups.
* Work with the recruiting leadership to define, develop and drive research processes, data collection, and technologies associated with the candidate generation function.
* Monitor trends and developments in sourcing tools and technologies and utilize social media for sourcing and other marketing forums to drive traffic to our website
* Continually expand & document network of websites, user groups, blogs and other resources where talent can be found.
* Provide feedback to recruiters on the recruitment market place that helps keep managers informed about realistic expectations. Attend meetings with recruiters when necessary to gain a better understanding of required talent pool.
* Conduct candidate update calls to follow up on process and build external candidate view of the employer brand.
* 3+ year's experience in recruiting and/or sourcing or relevant professional in a related research field
* Strong research skills including curiosity and problem solving.
* Knowledge of current sourcing techniques preferred.
* Ability to engage passive candidates via multiple communication techniques to network and generate referrals and additional leads.
* Ability to engage with recruiters and hiring managers - listen to needs and consult around candidate availability and expectations.
* Ability to generate a high volume/high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines.
* Exceptional planning, time management, communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
* Self-motivated desire to keep up with the latest media/entertainment news and trends in that space.
* A great, fun and inclusive team who loves what they do
* Leaders who create an environment of ideas and autonomy - we let you do you.
* Great Turner benefits like an unbelievable 401k, wellness support, paid time off to volunteer, in-house learning and development, company events like FitNation and Turner Volunteer Day. #TurnerVolunteerDay
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.