Position: Senior Product Manager (Ecommerce)
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Our client in Santa Monica is looking for a Product in Ecommerce professional to join a vibrant team ready for action! The right person for the job will be someone that is a great team player and can work well with others, but ALSO values autonomy and can drive initiatives forward at times without daily instruction.
What Will You Do?
You will serve as the voice of the Customers for our eCommerce platforms through the product development lifecycle. You will develop products and features that drive revenue and increase user engagement and retention. You will build strong relationships with stakeholders across various business departments and collaboratively define and document the product vision. This person will report to the the Senior Director of Product Management in Enterprise Technology, and work in partnership with other members on the product, design, engineering, operations and business teams.
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our users’ needs, market opportunities, and business objectives
• Define, document, and refine project and feature scope and objectives through the product development lifecycle
• Maintain a robust, detailed backlog of user stories (requirements) for enhancements and bug fixes, prioritize them and groom (clarify and estimate) them with the engineering team
• Facilitate effective discussions with stakeholders and delivery teams to gather business requirements, acting as a single point of contact
• Manage expectations across various stakeholder groups, including executives
• Process change requests and seek to obtain alignment across the organization
• Become a subject matter expert in our specific eCommerce platform, its business rules and how it interacts with upstream and downstream systems and processes
• Other duties and projects as assigned
6 to 8 years of relevant and related experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Passion for solving problems, defining business rules, and working across a variety of stakeholder groups
• Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to recall details on the fly and apply them to new problems; see the big picture and the minutiae simultaneously
• Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively interact and facilitate discussions with cross functional teams
• Must be adaptable in the face of rapidly changing priorities
• Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Proficiency with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides is a plus
• Proficiency with Agile Scrum and Atlassian JIRA is a plus
• Consulting experience is a plus
Education, Certificates, Licenses, and other requirements:
Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from a 4-year accredited college or university in a related field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
For immediate consideration, please reach out to Vanessa Princi at firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...