Do you want to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a Great Place to Work for 2017? We want to hear from you.
We are currently looking for outgoing, upbeat Business Development Executive/Account Manager in our New York office to help us further develop our business in the United States. The main purpose of the role is to drive business development and management of new accounts.
*Competitive base salary, uncapped commission and a benefits package included.*
As a Business Development Executive you will be responsible for:
- Generating new business in line with targets by developing, nurturing and converting leads.
- Identifying key opportunities, researching contacts, developing, executing and managing sales.
- Managing proposals and contracts.
- Identifying and developing relations with key strategic partners.
- Day to day account management of clients and partners.
- Preparation of presentations for schools / partner organizations.
- Participation at events / conferences.
- Ensure database is updated following each meeting or business transactions with clients.
- Ensure all work is completed in a timely and effective manner.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan.
- Assist in other areas of the group should the need arise.
- Comply with AML procedures and compliance procedures as directed.
- Complete all required training and adhere to same going forward.
- Complete all documentation as required, clearly and correctly.
- Assist colleagues to ensure that work is being completed accurately and efficiently.
- Take accountability for own workload.
- Maintain punctuality and attendance in line with company policies.
What we need to see from you is
- Sales and business development experience (1-2 years minimum).
- Entrepreneurial approach to working in a small team.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- Effective office, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English (grammar, spelling and pronunciation).
- Flexibility to travel when required (approx. 15%).
- Computer literacy Word, above average Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Current US work visa.
So that s the role, now here is a little bit about us
PaytoStudy is a product of The Taxback Group. It is a digital payment solution for education and related expenses in the US for non-residents, streamlining the payment process for students and universities while providing faster settlement, at better fx rates. Our primary target market is educational institutions in the US, with further growth opportunities within the vertical, servicing predominantly non-resident audiences.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award winning company? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so Apply Today!