Digital Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Job location: Coral Gables, FLEmployment Type:
If you are a current Staff, Faculty or Temporary employee at the University of Miami, please click here to log in to Workday to use the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a faculty or staff position using the Career worklet, please review this tip sheet.
The University of Miami is among the top research universities and academic medical centers in the nation, and one of the largest private employers in South Florida.
With more than 16,000 faculty and staff, the University strives for excellence, and is driven by a powerful mission to transform and impact the lives of its students, patients, members of the community, and people across the globe.
The University is committed to fostering a culture of belonging, where everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to add value. Through values of Diversity, Integrity, Responsibility, Excellence, Compassion, Creativity, and Teamwork (DIRECCT) the U community works together to create an environment driven by purpose, excellence, community, and service.
The Manager, Digital Marketing works closely with leadership and marketing staff to provide digital support for all marketing communication tactics for UOnline, the University’s centralized online education platform. The incumbent develops and executes digital marketing strategies to help attract prospective students and support overall enrollment goals. Working under the direction of the Marketing Director, this position will drive efforts that generate awareness, interest, and enrollments from prospective students across multiple marketing channels as well as initiate opportunities to engage students, parents, faculty, and alumni. Candidates must have excellent written, analytical and oral communication skills, be very detail oriented.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develops, owns, and executes a digital marketing strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Oversees and manages digital marketing agency for media strategy, placement, budget and performance.
- Evolves all current digital channels, including advertising platforms, implementing best practices and utilizing data and insights for continued evolution.
- Prepares and presents reports summarizing the effectiveness of digital marketing strategies and highlights areas of opportunity. Analyzes data and advises stakeholders on best practices, new opportunities, and next steps.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts (SMEs) and stakeholders to design and execute digital marketing plans to meet business unit objectives including program launches and key announcements.
- Drives the growth, engagement, and regular maintenance of all social channels.
- Understands and leverages digital platforms to optimize performance.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Manages day-to-day communications with internal teams and any agency partners.
- Oversees, administers, and monitors media budget.
- Establishes and continuously assesses the effectiveness of the internal controls within the unit and compliance with University policies and procedures. Ensures employees are trained on controls within the function and on University policy and procedures.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, Master’s Degree Preferred
Certification and Licensing:
Google Ads, Facebook Ads strongly preferred
Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes:
- Mastery of digital advertising on all Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Strong knowledge and experience in digital marketing, including SEM, SEO/Google Analytics.
- Strong experience working with a CRM (Salesforce preferred).
- Advanced interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication, active listening, critical thinking, persuasiveness, advising and counseling skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communications, active listening and political acumen skills.
- Ability to direct, manage, implement, and evaluate department operations.
- Ability to establish department goals, and objectives that support the strategic plan.
- Ability to effectively plan, delegate and/or supervise the work of others.
- Ability to lead, motivate, develop, and train others.
The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here
for additional information.Job Status:
Full timeEmployee Type:
Loading some great jobs for you...