Vaco Raleigh is recruiting for a Recruiting Coordinator in the Triangle!
Don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us be an advocate for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job - promoting your strengths - while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If your background is in recruiting and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Schedule interviews and phone screens
- Maintain correspondence with candidates to keep them up to date and informed
- Prepare candidates and set expectations appropriately for interviews by providing detailed information and job description details.
- Organize and act upon post-interview feedback to drive hiring decisions and provide appropriate and timely follow up to candidates
- Share benefits information
- Source candidates on LinkedIn by sending in Mails to prospective candidates
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Bachelor's degree or 2-3 years of recruiting experience
- Exceptional time management; proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Adaptable and consistently and positively contributed in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- High energy and friendly personality
- Some technical recruiting experience is preferred
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition