Coordinate all activities associated with the installation of Medical Imaging Equipment. This involves cross departmental responsibilities between Sales, Systems Configuration, Materials, Service, Dealers and Quality. Monitor all installation activity and support the installation team as needed. Monitor post installation site activity to insure customer stabilization for the first 90 days of use by the customer.Responsibilities
- Applies project management principles to coordinate the successful implementation of customer configured orders
- Insures the installation team, applications team and equipment are all on site at the proper time
- Gathers all of the necessary information to support the installation through the site survey
- Insures proper site specific drawings are completed and accurate. Insures all regulatory requirements are planned for and met
- Insures all documentation is completed and in the proper location
- Insures proper resources are assigned to the site for the first 90 days of customer use for customer stabilization
- Monitor & report Metrics regarding installations and staging activity
- Develops and negotiates agreements with third parties to sub-contract work
- This position requires physical lifting and staging of equipment upwards of 60lbsQualifications
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent required
- 3-5 years experience
- Ability to work independently with decision making ability in routine matters
- The ability to travel upwards of 50%. Work travel is limited, however there may be the need to travel with growing business needs
- The ability to read, understand, and interpret installation and building drawings, schematics, documents and procedure manuals
- Must satisfy periodic MVR checksCompany Overview
About our Company - Virtual Imaging, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A's extensive product line and digital solutions enable businesses and consumers worldwide to capture, store and distribute information.
Virtual Imaging specializes in the sale, service, and maintenance of diagnostic imaging equipment for optimal patient care. Collaborating with large complex hospitals, government organizations, medical facilities, and security agencies, Virtual Imaging offers advanced digital radiography technology, such as diagnostic equipment, digital flat panel technology, and imaging solutions to improve overall workflow and efficiency. To learn more about the seamless synergy of Canon s wide range of digital radiography and fluoroscopy solutions with Virtual Imaging s leading RadPRO product portfolio and how they can meet the diverse needs of healthcare providers, please visit www.virtualimaging-fl.com/\"
. Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2017 and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2018. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss
and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office. .
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners. .
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers site
, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
#CUSA #LI-AV1 #CBAV #NEXXT