eCommerce Maintenance Area Manager S5 IND1
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Manage financial aspects as assigned and/or in area of responsibility
- Manages maintenance department daily operations
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Associate's Degree or Technical School Certification in an Industrial related field and 1 year related maintenance department supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in a Business, Industrial, or related field OR 1 year supervisory experience in a maintenance related environment supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing managers/supervisors; managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees OR 2 year Walmart Logistics maintenance experience including six months experience leading a work or project team (e.g. risk control) OR 2 years supervisory experience in an industrial related environment; supervising, evaluating, mentoring, and developing managers/supervisors; managing workload; and participating in the hiring and promotion of employees with 1 year experience in the maintenance field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year Microsoft Office experience
- 2 or more years Industrial Warehouse maintenance experience
- 2 or more years regulatory compliance experience (for refrigeration systems holding over 10,000 pounds of ammonia)
- Both Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field; AND 2 years maintenance experience including 1 year maintenance related supervisory experience
- RETA Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator (CIRO) certfication
Over fifty years ago, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world's biggest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: helping our customers save money so they can live better. When you join our Walmart family of brands (Sam's Club, Jet.com, Hayneedle, Modcloth, Moosejaw, Bonobos and many more!), you'll play a crucial role in shaping the future of retail, improving millions of lives around the world. Our associates have championed causes like U.S. job expansion, responsible global sourcing, female entrepreneur empowerment, and much, much more, establishing Walmart as a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. What could you accomplish with Walmart?
Loading some great jobs for you...