Wayfair is seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial product leader to take its catalog to the next level. The Associate Director of Operations Product Innovation, Cross Sell, will be responsible for driving exciting new developments leveraging Wayfair's catalog, with an aim toward growing revenue from cross sell, up sell, and swatches.
Reporting to the Director of Operations Product Innovation (OPI), US Merchandising Systems and leading a team of product managers, this individual will collaborate with partners across the company, including Merchandising, Storefront, Supply Chain, and Engineering. The scope is broad, with accountability for developing and maturing a shared vision for how to build linkages between products in a way that adds value for both customers and Wayfair. This role will help customers find that perfect complementary offering they didn't know they needed, give customers a sense of comfort that they are selecting the perfect product by enabling swatches, and eventually lead efforts in other growth areas for Wayfair, including monogramming. Wayfair and its customers will benefit greatly from the innovations led by this role.
This role will lead a team of high performing product managers to bring vision to reality, driving product prioritization, requirement creation, and execution of product development with Engineering.
The products this role will build will be a key driver in the growth and success of Wayfair. Responsibilities
Who We're Looking For
- Develop the vision around an integrated and continually updated vision for the health of Wayfair's merchandise catalog. Align the rest of the organization to the vision.
- Drive the development of product roadmaps touching Merchandising, Store Front, Legal & Compliance, Supply Chain, and other groups through a team of product owners
- Deliver an ongoing stream of internal-facing product innovations that improve KPIs related to product catalog quality and completeness, catalog health, etc. in collaboration with business and engineering teams
- Work with engineers to develop, QA, and roll out new tools and enhancements, ensuring issues are identified, tracked, reported on, and resolved.
- Build, lead, and develop a team of user-centric, high-performing product managers
- 8+ years Product management experience working with operational systems
- 4+ years experience successfully building, managing and developing highly effective teams
- Comfortable working cross-functionally across a wide variety of teams, backgrounds/interests, and levels/seniority; readily able to tailor communication to your audience
- Demonstrated track record of successful management of product development execution from vision, to deployment, and ongoing impact optimization
- Demonstrated success in aligning of vision and execution across different functional organizations in highly matrixed environments
- Application of product design mechanics in multi-user applications (ex. operational, executive, internal users)
- Strong UX/UI experience
- Experience with ROI/Impact analysis of feature deployment
- An easy-going attitude, thick skin, and a strong sense of humor
- Bachelor's degree in either a technology or business discipline, MBA a plus
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Associated topics: design, engineering, manufacture, product, product manager, production, program manager, quality