At Wayfair, our Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution and analysis necessary to delight customers with world class experiences on our web sites and apps.
As the Product Manager - Category Pages
, you'll be responsible for helping to define and execute the vision for Category Pages across all brands & platforms.
Category Pages are the virtual store aisles of Wayfair. We help customers find, figure out and narrow down what they're looking for in Wayfair LLC's vast catalog of items, across 100s of categories of items on our 8 stores (Wayfair US, Canada, Germany and UK, Joss & Main, Birch Lane, AllModern and Perigold). Across desktop and mobile web, Android and iOS apps, the team works to solve complex customer problems like how to help customers make sense of complex and technical groups of products, how to inspire and facilitate \"I'll know it when I see it\" shopping for products, where style and visuals play primary roles in decision making, and how to balance getting customers to where they want to go fast with injecting engaging experiences that feed decision-making for those who don't know where they want to go yet.
This is an exciting time for Category Pages. We're redefining our vision for the space, and getting ready for some big swings - this is the chance to help shape where we go and to make it happen, solving one of Wayfair's biggest customer problems:
how to make sense and find the right item, in Wayfair's enormous catalog of items? How you'll drive success:
You're who we're looking for if:
- Product Managers at Wayfair are exceptionally strong in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, and demonstrate superior communication skills to constituents across the business.
- Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into website enhancements and new features
- Build and maintain roadmaps for your product(s) and insure those interests are represented amongst all Product owners within the organization to ensure the vision for your product roadmap aligns with broader company objectives
- Monitor performance of your focus area and measure impact of your product enhancements
- Determine resourcing needs for your team and make compelling requests for additions when required.
- Partner with dozens of teams across Wayfair to bring the most relevant and powerful integrations to life
- Bachelor's Degree with strong academic record, Master's or MBA preferred
- 4+ years of B2C product management experience, preferably within e-commerce
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience telling stories with data and turning data into actionable insights
- Cross-functional leadership and communication experience
- Deep understanding of business and strategy and metrics
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for learning about new technologies, creative solutions, and willingness to explore new ideas
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer-focused innovation
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and AB testing practices a big plus
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task