At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. We re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Marketing leads the development of integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo's 90 plus business lines and geographical footprint. The group is responsible for brand strategy and advertising; database and experiential marketing including the company's 12 history museums; integrated program and product development; diverse segment strategies; and marketing measurement, research, and related customer analytics.
Within Marketing, this role is part of the Insights & Analytics organization (I&A), which is responsible for best-in-class decision support. I&A generates and delivers insights to inform Wells Fargo strategic initiatives, product strategies, and new growth opportunities. I&A works closely with business partners across Marketing to ensure a consumer-centric perspective is represented in all strategic and operational decisions across Wells Fargo businesses.
This role will be part of the Enterprise Marketing Measurement team within I&A, and will be responsible for the measurement, reporting, and optimization of marketing campaigns within Wells Fargo s Enterprise and PVSI (Payments, Virtual Solutions & Innovation) organizations, including the following:
- Designing studies to measure in-market campaign performance results across a variety of KPIs (acquisition, retention, utilization, balance growth)
- Analyzing and delivering marketing campaign performance results across various measurement solutions, including the following:
- Test-Control analyses
- Marketing Mix Models
- Syndicated research
- Other ad-hoc reporting solutions
- Reporting and summarizing monthly Marketing-driven performance results for Marketing leadership in the Enterprise and PVSI business units
- Optimizing Marketing spend through internal simulation and optimization tools in support of Marketing strategy and planning
- Tracking digital engagement and performance through integrated reporting dashboards
- Conveying integrated insights in a compelling way to drive optimal marketing choices
- Building and cultivating relationships with business partners in Marketing Brand Strategy and PVSI, Planning/Operations, and Finance
- Independently managing projects without frequent oversight
- 5+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 3+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of SQL experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to synthesize data to form a story and align information to contrast or compare to industry perspective and historical business trends
- Ability to think creatively to find innovative solutions to complex analytical questions
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
- Experience consulting with internal clients and business
- Ability to manage complex data and reporting projects requiring coordination of resources at different levels both internally and externally
- Ability to quickly establish credibility to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Experience analyzing metrics and articulating data trends
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing in the financial services industry
- 2+ years of experience in test-control A/B analyses
- 2+ years recent and relevant marketing analytics experience to include reporting and summarizing monthly marketing-driven performance results.
- Optimizing Marketing budgets through internal simulation and optimization tools in support of Marketing strategy and planning
- Exposure to Marketing Mix Models and/or Attribution Modeling
- Experience in measuring performance of Direct Mail marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with Tableau software
- Experience validating marketing performance data for analysis and application
- Experience working with stakeholders and partners to establish and improve best practices for reporting and measurement
- Experience building and cultivating relationships with partners across Marketing Brand Strategy, Planning/Operations, and Finance
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NCDisclaimer
MN-Saint Louis Park: 600 Highway 169 S - Saint Louis Park, MN
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
GA-Atlanta: 1100 Abernathy Road - Atlanta, GA
TX-DAL-Downtown Dallas: 1445 Ross Ave - Dallas, TX
TX-Houston: 2700 Post Oak Blvd - Houston, TX
TX-Austin: 9800 N Lamar Blvd - Austin, TX
FL-Miami: 333 Se 2nd Ave - Miami, FL
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy - Phoenix, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: account, accountant iv, accounting officer, broker, cost, finance, financial analyst iii, loan, sas, staff accountant